January 15, 2011

The best way to protect your iphone...

Here is my situation
At this point my iPhone naked and I'm looking to buy a box or without protection. I want to protect from scratches and falls can my iPhone no longer works. My opinion is that the invisible shield against all types of scratches, etc. .. protected so that the point of my case, the phone can not die and not work after a fall.

I have 2 options (that could be used with the invisible shield)

1. Soft case (ie, iSkin Revo)
- I have a bad experience with soft case / skins for my iPod with dirty, so tense had
- I wonder if the case of rubber are best for drops (protection against the iPhone dying / no)

2b. Hard Leather / rubber case with screen protector Invisible Shield
- I wonder if Stretch leather and dirty as a mild case, skin

I like the sound of a leather bag the best, but I'm not sure.
In addition, advice on research, in which case the best option for me

No comments:

Post a Comment